Friday, January 30, 2009

A Reunion: BBQ Party


Around 20++ ex-batu lintang kids come to Pn Pow huz for a BBQ party.

Well, all of us have been together for at least 1 and a half years, some even for 7 years. We have shared evey moment of joy, sweet and sour experiences together. I feel that my life is meaningful, because of my friends, you.

I still remember when I was form 1 kid, I was a shy person. I do not talked to guys( how about girls?haha, dun even think about it). I felt lonely, but that is ok because I  am so used to it when I was in primary schoo

I have no idea what I had in my mind that time. But what I do clearly know about is that there are people that are willing to become my friends. They talked to me, even given me a nickname "Ah NGU". At first, I was angry because nobody has ever done this to me. But slowly, I began to understand that a nickname is only given to their special one (close friends, maybe closer). 

That is the time when I start changing....

Back to the party, special thanks to Pn Pow for letting us to gather at her house . Although she did not give us any ang pow( she did mention no ang pow for her students), she had given us probably the best ang pow we ever received --- friendship. Here, there are no teachers or prefects. Just friends.

We had the feast. Marinated chicken wings, lamb meat , hotdog, spagetti , friend mee hoon, curry chicken.......... They are delicious too. Well, is not easy to convince Pn Pow to cook some dishes for us. She did mention that we could not comment her dishes (her dishes are spagetti , friend mee hoon, curry chicken), but she did not say we cannot post our comment on our blog. There is only one word to describe -- superduperdelicious.

Burn burn burn!!

Friends at first sight (Pn Pow's daugters' friends)

Hehe, superduperdelicious spagetti



Bee Hoon


BBQued Chicken Wings, lamp, hotdog...


Curry chicken OOoo...



Some of the participants

Special thx to : Pn Pow, Pn Pow's hubby, Kwong Yong, Andrew for making this possible

No comments:

Post a Comment