Friday, January 23, 2009

Day + Uknown: A Letter

Dear Readers:

It has been many days that we did not write to you, and we are sorry about that. We have been busy all this while.

Well, on the last few days before Chinese New Year, we have to manage 2 stalls. One stall belongs to us, the others is the one selling Ba Gua. I am kind of surprise that Ba Kua has to closed down for a day because Ba Gua is out of stock. The owner of the Ba Kua stall keep looking for new products. I guess it must be the economy meltdown and caused the factory do not want to produce Ba Kua. Well, they were wrong. Because economy for Ba Kua is always good (from what we have seen)

And our stall at Stutong Jaya, we never actually go there and set up a stall. So, I guess for those friends who look for us at Stutong Jaya, we are sorry.

To the SMK Arang's prefects Board, thanks for waiting for me to deliver the goods. I was told to deliver the goods to Arang school by 6:45am. Unfortunately I woke up only at 7:15am. I was shocked and stunned. I rushed to prepare myself and skip my breakfast, and rushed to school
During the way to Arang School, I am worried. I just do not know how to describe myself. A guy who break promises?

To my surprise, they waited for me. I reached at the school gate at 7:40am. I expect myself to be scolded by them. But they din't. They just want to get things done. I explain to them and apologised to them. They just jokes at me and has been friendly to me. Thx ya and sorry again X 100.

And about our stall in Tabuan Jaya. Guess we have been "eaten' by the shop owner, Mr Boon. The Ba Kua stall's rent is RM 260, but they charged us RM 350. We tried to negotiate the price but he rejects us. Maybe we are young and first timer, and he took advantage of us. Well, there is no second time, we promised.

We got special delivery service Ooo

Ba Gua Stall, but selling Popiah

Haha, we use their place to sell

Pn Pao Promote tidbits for us

No comments:

Post a Comment